Interested in joining the team?
Who We Are
HighMatch is a talent insights solution that helps organizations solve critical hiring and retention challenges, combining a mix of modular cognitive, personality and skills testing with a full suite of managed services. We are based out of Atlanta, GA, with offices in Buckhead.
Who We Look For
We are seeking self-starting people who want to be part of a team, are passionate about customers, and constantly strive to be better at their craft. If that sounds like you, check out the open positions below:
- No open roles at the moment
Don’t see an opening you’d be best suited for? We are growing fast, and always looking for great people, so send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll keep it on file.
Working for HighMatch
At HighMatch, we believe that a bad hiring match can have a devastating impact on the company, the culture and the individual, and we are best suited to help hiring teams identify those mismatches before they happen. To achieve this, we leverage the most recent advances in IO psychology to develop rigorous, scientifically-validated assessments that evaluate candidates and employees based on the traits and abilities that define success in a role.
Our teams are primarily based in the Atlanta area (although that’s not a prerequisite), and come together in our Buckhead office semi-frequently for team meetings, work sessions – or just to catch up over coffee. Other than that, we work independently from home, and connect often via Zoom. We are also big believers in getting together outside of work, whether for lunches, drinks or company outings.
Our environment, culture, and benefits include:
- An office in the heart of Buckhead with free parking
- Full health care (HighMatch pays 100% of individual premiums)
- No vacation tracking. When you need it, you take it.
- 401K with matching
- Casual dress – everyday
- Free snack bar
- An open office plan – no cubes here
- Regular social outings
- No dead weight or bureaucracy getting in the way
- Standard equipment includes premium hardware, a 27” monitor, and cellular reimbursement allowance
- We’re an open book. That means everyone has a clear understanding of how the business is performing
- We move fast and everyone wears multiple hats, which is challenging and rewarding