- Real world accounting scenarios
- Financial statement terms
- Payroll and general ledger terms
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Cost accounting and auditing
ABOUT THE TEST
This test is designed to screen applicants of approximately three to five years experience in accounting. The test focuses on skills used by an accountant in the work environment and less on the general ledger equivalent of each entry like in an academic test.
This advanced accounting test is appropriate for prospective members of a organization’s finance team as well as candidates for a position at an accounting firm.