Raffle Terms & Conditions
The following content outlines HighMatch’s terms and conditions for our raffle being held at HR Tech 2022, from September 14th to September 16th.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the “prize” refers to one of three possibilities (1 Apple Watch Series 7, 1 $250 Amazon Gift Card, or 1 $100 Amazon Gift Card).
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 2 PM (PT) on September 16th, 2022. Three (3) winners at HR Tech 2022 will be selected at random by HighMatch at 5 PM (PT) on September 16th and the winners will be notified by email or text message on or after this date.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of HighMatch are not eligible to enter.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition by completing the entry form found here before 2 PM (PT) on September 16th.
- The prizes will be awarded to three randomly selected winners who have entered using the form. HighMatch will not be held liable if the named prizes become unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- HighMatch will not be help liable for any failure of receipt of entries. HighMatch takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, HighMatch’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, HighMatch shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and HighMatch and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, HighMatch reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The first and last name, company name, email address, and phone number of the winners must be provided to HighMatch if requested to enable fulfillment of the prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond HighMatch’s reasonable control, HighMatch reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- HighMatch’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.