Berke Group, LLC, Attn: Privacy, 2970 Peachtree Rd NW, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30305
Thank you for using HighMatch. We are committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who use the Service. This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you use HighMatch. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information.
HighMatch is a collection of products and services that allow you to assess people and view insights about people (“Service). The Service is made available to you by HighMatch, LLC, a Georgia limited liability company (“we,” or “us”). We have employees, contractors, agents, licensors, and representatives (“Our Team”). The Service is made available online by us, via the applicable login link and other electronic means designated by Us. You (“you”) are either a customer purchasing the Service or a customer’s employee, contractor, agent, licensor, representative or other end user who is authorized by the customer to use the Service.
- Information We Collect
When you use the Service, we may collect information from you and about you (collectively “Personal Information”) as follows:
- Information about your use of the Service: When you use the Service, we may gather information about how and when you use the Service. This information may include time, date, the pages you view, and details about the actions you take when using the Service. From time-to-time, we engage third parties to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information about individuals who visit our websites.
- Targeting Cookies: We may use third parties that place cookies on your computer so we can provide promotional material and advertisements to you on third party websites.
- Web Beacons: Web beacons are clear electronic images placed in an email that allow us to collect information about when you open an email, your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details. When we send emails, we sometimes use web beacons to track if the email was opened and if links in the email were clicked. We use web beacons to improve the way we communicate with you and to improve the way the Service works.
- Information from Other Sources: We may collect more information about you, like name, age, job title, and email address by searching the internet or querying third parties. We only collect data that’s publicly available or provided by a third party according to its terms of service.
- Data You Add to Your Account
When you use the Service, you may add additional information to your account (collectively, “Customer Data”) as follows:
a. Job Data: When you use the Service, you may add information to your account such as job descriptions, job questionnaires, and employee performance information (“Job Data”).
b. Candidate Data: When you invite someone to take an assessment, you may provide us with information such as the person’s name and email address. The person taking the assessment may provide additional information such as contact information and answers to questions posed in an assessment. We collectively call this information “Candidate Data.”
c. Custom Assessment Data: When you use the Service, you may be granted the option to add custom assessment tests, custom candidate questions, custom skills tests and custom report content. We collectively call this information “Custom Assessment Data.”
d. Other Data: When you use the Service, you may add materials to your account such as logos, branding materials, customer messaging, and other information. All other information you add to your account that is not Job Data, Candidate Data, or Custom Assessment Data is considered “Other Data”.
- How We Use Information and Data
We may use or disclose your Personal Information and Customer Data as follows:
- To deliver the Service to you: We may use any and all of your Personal Information and Customer Data to deliver the Service to you.
- To improve the Service: We may, for example, study your Assessment Data and Job Data along with that of other customers to create features and better experiences for all customers and all people who complete assessments.
- To promote the use of the Service: For example, if you provide us with your Contact Information, we may email you to share information about the Service or call you to answer questions you may have about the Service.
- To bill and collect money owed to us: This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for accounting and secure credit card transaction processing, and we send Billing Information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To provide customer support to you or to someone who has been invited to take an assessment.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, like attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- Communication preferences
You can manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails. Additionally, you may send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe.
- Correcting and updating your information
You may update or change your Personal Information by emailing: email@example.com or calling 888 220-7611. Requests to access, change, or delete your information will be handled within thirty (30) business days after our receipt of such request.
We use a variety of industry-standard technical, contractual, administrative and physical security measures and procedures to help protect Personal Information and Customer Data from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. When you use the Service, we use secure socket layer technology (SSL) to encrypt information. Please note that despite our best efforts, we can’t guarantee the security of your information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of the Service at any time. If you have questions about our security measures in place, please contact us.
Updated: September 27, 2021
Effective: October 27, 2021