Who We Look For
We are seeking self-starting people who want to be part of a team, are passionate about customers, and constantly strive to be better at their craft.
Don’t see an opening you’d be best suited for? We are growing fast, and always looking for great people, so send your resume to email@example.com and we’ll keep it on file.
Working for HighMatch
Our teams are primarily based in the Atlanta area (although that’s not a prerequisite), and come together in our Buckhead office semi-frequently for team meetings, work sessions – or just to catch up over coffee.
Other than that, we work independently from home, and connect often via Zoom. We are also big believers in getting together outside of work, whether for lunches, drinks or company outings.
- An office in the heart of Buckhead with free parking
- Full health care (HighMatch pays 100% of individual premiums)
- No vacation tracking. When you need it, you take it
- 401K with matching
- Regular social outings
- No dead weight or bureaucracy getting in the way
- Premium hardware and cellular reimbursement allowance
- We’re an open book. That means everyone has a clear understanding of how the business is performing
- We move fast and everyone wears multiple hats, which is challenging and rewarding