- Addition (fractions, decimals, whole numbers)
- Subtraction (whole numbers, fractions, decimals)
- Multiplication (decimals, whole numbers)
- Division (whole numbers, decimals)
- Percentages (computing percentages)
- Rounding (rounding up/down whole numbers & decimals)
- Recognition (whole numbers, equivalent numbers, ratios, values)
ABOUT THE TEST
This Math Fundamentals Test is ideal for roles requiring basic math proficiency in order to carry out the responsibilities. The test is designed to help employers gain a better grasp of the capabilities of their candidate pool, in a quick, intuitive way.
A few example roles where this basic math skills test would apply are retail store manager, bank teller, cashier and office administrator.